Love digital media? Looking for challenges that you think will test your abilities and knowledge? Then you've found a correct place! Check below to see where you can fit in!
WE ARE HIRING!
Paid Media Specialist
Are you someone who likes taking ownership of your work, someone who likes having a
voice instead of getting lost in the crowd?
Are you looking for a position where your efforts and accomplishments get due credit and you get ample challenges that provide you with opportunities to grow?
And finally, do you wish to join an organisation that puts the onus on work quality over unnecessary workplace shenanigans?
If your answer to all the above questions is a yes, we have a dream job for you.
Job Description :
- Strategise, execute, monitor and manage campaigns across multiple platforms(Digital).
- Oversee growth in performance to meet client’s business goals and strategies.
- Manage the platform’s daily budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return.
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives.
- Plan and Optimise landing page testing.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives.
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as continuously implement text ads – A/B testing
- Collaborate with marketing teams to discover, test data-driven ways to optimise performance
- Build Budget Recommendations & media plans
- Document campaign evolution to monitor the overall performance and identify best practices.
- Present account reviews internally as well as to clients
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Test new channels and trends to build credibility, remain competitive and deliver an added value
- Ensure a data-led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data.
- Minimum 3 years of Performance marketing experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/re-marketing
- Experience on Amazon search (AMS) preferred
Sr. Copywriter/ Copywriter
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy accordingly.
- Generate creative social media content.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Day to day creation of copy related deliverables to all accounts.
- Able to follow style guidelines and client briefs.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work both independently or in a team.
- Pitch new ideas to strengthen brand positioning in the market landscape.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy for all digital channels and campaigns.
- Multi-task and manage timelines effectively.
- Keep up-to-date with popular culture and trends
- Liaise with the team and the client to push the innovation envelope with regards to storytelling.
- Minimum 3 years of copywriting experience in a digital agency.
- A good portfolio with commendable work.
- Ability to create content in English, Hindi and Hinglish.